At Cavalry Primary School it is our priority to spend the Sports Premium Funding in ways which will have a lasting impact on the quality of Physical Education experienced by all our children.
We expect to see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
· the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
· the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
· increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
· broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
· increased participation in competitive sport
Each year we prepare a plan for the use of this grant, and evaluate impact at the end of the year. The school's P.E. and sporting activities are co-ordinated by Mr Brown (PE Subject Leader).